Newport Food & Wine Festival
The most sophisticated wine and food festival on the East Coast has quickly become one of the most anticipated food and wine events in the country. Rosecliff and Marble House host more than 100 of the world’s finest vintners and more than two dozen of New England’s finest restaurants and caterers for a remarkable three-day experience. Don’t miss it!
Featuring Special Guests Jacques and Claudine Pépin and Emeril Lagasse!
Two of the world’s most celebrated chefs will headline the 2012 Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival. Making his first-ever appearance will be Emeril Lagasse, who will host a cooking demonstration and sign books at the Sunday, September 23, Grand Tasting at Marble House.
Chef Jacques Pépin returns to the Festival for the Saturday, September 22 Grand Tasting, along with his daughter Claudine, who has partnered with him on three of his James Beard Award-winning public television programs.
“It is always a great pleasure to be back in Newport.
For me, it is like going to Versailles by the sea.” —Jacques Pépin
“Newport is an amazing place that I’m very fond of. What an exciting opportunity.”
- Two-day Grand Tasting with over 100 wineries on the lawn of Marble House
- Celebrity chef appearances and cooking demonstrations by national and regional personalities
- Seminars with leading wine experts
- Wine & Rosecliff gala celebration
- Live and silent auctions
- Free Parking & free shuttle transportationHeld in one of the most spectacular settings in America, this is a remarkable weekend experience not to be missed!