Two of the world’s most celebrated chefs will headline the 2012 Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
Featuring Special Guests Jacques and Claudine Pépin and Emeril Lagasse!
Chef Jacques Pépin returns to the Festival for the Saturday, September 22 Grand Tasting, along with his daughter Claudine, who has partnered with him on three of his James Beard Award-winning public television programs.
“It is always a great pleasure to be back in Newport.
For me, it is like going to Versailles by the sea.” —Jacques Pépin
“Newport is an amazing place that I’m very fond of. What an exciting opportunity.”
- Two-day Grand Tasting with over 100 wineries on the lawn of Marble House
- Celebrity chef appearances and cooking demonstrations by national and regional personalities
- Seminars with leading wine experts
- Wine & Rosecliff gala celebration
- NEW! Collectible Wine Dinner
- Live and silent auctions
- Free Parking & free shuttle transportation
Held in one of the most spectacular settings in America, this is a remarkable weekend experience not to be missed!